HRD Collective has evolved from ongoing conversations with our community, advisory board, and our partners. Our common goal is to create a long-term solution- a content-first lead generation platform built to address the challenges and opportunities of 2022 and beyond.
Contribute to a schedule that centres around fueling people leaders with the right connections and success strategies. Become a partner to reach and engage with a senior HR community across the UK, US, and Europe and help forge the future of work.
Our focus is to enable partners to connect with the right audience by providing:
Exceptional Lead Quality
- Get a pre-qualified audience from HRD’s 200K+ senior HR decision-makers
- Ensure enhanced leads by allowing us to match your target criteria with attendee’s demographics
- Kickstart the right connections by tracking on-site engagements with your content
- Stimulate attendees to engage with your brand by contributing thought leadership content to the HRD Collective schedule
- Work with a dedicated Customer Success Representative and Content Producer to create the right plan for customised, seamless lead generation
Targeted Lead Delivery
- Access your customised Lead Dashboard – our rich post-Collective analytics inform strong lead qualification
- Get your most relevant leads within 48-hours after HRD Collective ends – maximise the time you spend forging powerful relationships
- Allow for highly personalised follow-ups, helping your sales team prioritise leads, using detailed lead profiles, touchpoints and key areas mapped against yours
- Pre-record insightful Lightning Talks – providing valuable information to your pre-qualified leads expedites the lead qualification process
- Share knowledge and co-create tangible solutions to help enhance businesses, roles and careers
- Track engagements from your thought-leadership Content Hub – an ever-present library of your whitepapers, reports, sales demos and more, provided to attendees throughout HRD Collective
- Foster ongoing collaboration with industry peers and experts
“The HRD Virtual Summit is a great platform that seeks to engage with its audience with ongoing relevant content, across all areas of focus for an HR professional. It also enables the delegate to be directed to other similar pieces of content, which will be of interest even if from a different field to their usual line of responsibility”.